Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

Genius Hour presentation



Yesterday and today Room 3  presented our presentation of our Genius Hour. everyone of us had to talk about what we are passionate about  so for example i am passionate about cooking and we had a paper that had a score of 25 to so my score out of 25 is 17.

 And we also had 1 - 3 minutes to talk and we had to interact with the the audience which means interaction.


What i'm looking forward to next term is seeing all my friends together and all the lovely teachers that help us learn and doing some more work with my class  room 3 And i also am looking forward to sports like any kind of sport.

what i'm looking forward to in the Holiday is boning with my family which  means spending more time with my family and  not waking up early so i can sleep in.


No comments:

Post a Comment