Pages

Thursday 13 February 2020

My family Hero

Paragraph:1 
My Mum is my hero because first she like's to help other people even if she doesn't know them and it is very helpful to have a mum like her  because she is a kind caring person. She also helps me and my siblings if we find things hard or  frustrating so we can learn some more things. 
she  likes to keep the house clean. And like to keep everything clean even if it's a little peace of rubbish she picks it up.




MY FAMILY HERO: MUM


Paragraph:2 
My mum to me is a lovely person. she also is sporty person and she wants me and siblings just to be like her. I love to be sporty but not that much. I picked my mum because she care's about a lot of things in our life's.  😍🥰

2 comments:

  1. Hi Latisha. Thank you for sharing this about your mum. She definitely sounds like a true hero.
    Mrs Ilaoa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your blog and it is so good

    ReplyDelete