Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

Roy's Peak track wanaka



Roys Peak Track






I would pick a Roy's peak track wanaka is because the first interesting  thing about it is learning everything about the world and looking at the cool things around the world. 

The second thing I would pick for interesting writing  is that you could take pictures and keep it with some other memories when you go another time.It is Awesome to look around places you have never been before. Like the biggest mountain that's  where I would go.


The third thing about this that I like is that you could always do this with your family and go camping or move to another country and explore everything about your  country. The first thing I would explore about the world or my country is to go camping with my family and take lots of pictures everywhere. Like america or disney land but this one is going hiking with some families or friends. this is all about me wanting to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment