Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

About Me


Kia ora, My Name is latisha I am a year 6 and I go to pt england school. My Name is latisha And I Am Nine years old these there awesome three teachers that are in My class room their names are Miss parrent , Mr Goodwin, Miss Tuia those are the there lovely teachers that i have this year.I enjoy playing with my friends and I enjoy playing with my siblings and cousins I enjoy playing All sorts of games and I enjoy playing lots of sports I like the three teachers that are in My class. I play Netball every year And on the weekend I go to My Dad’s House And My Nan’s House. Thanks for Reading all about me please leave A comment on every blog I do Thanks.
Task Description For This task we used a tempel

Task Description For This task we used a template given to us by Miss Parrant to write about ourselves for the about me section on our blog. We had to think about our different interests, hobbies, and information about ourselves in a way that was cybersmart.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Latisha,my name is Lupe and i am a year 8 from Saint Patricks School. This post tells me very much about you. I hope your enjoying your time as a year 6 learner as it gets very stressful when you hit intermediate. I didnt really get what your favourite sport is tho? Do you enjoy playing netball rather than basketball?
    if you would like to check out what i post, my blog is http://spslupep.blogspot.com/ , i hope to blog with you again!

    ReplyDelete